Skip to content
FREE SHIPPING! CASH ON DELIVERY NATIONWIDE!
M'STYLER Professional Men's
Straightening Ceramic Iron
- Consumption of electrical power :
a.c 220V / 60Hz 10W
- Size :
22* 5 (cm) / Hot Plates : 9 (cm)
- Weight :
- Characteristics of a product :
* Curling iron only for men
* Optimized temperature : 120℃ for hair condition
* Prevention burn system
- At one go! M'STYLER Key Point
1. Volume Up
Change subdued Top hair to flowing hair
Keep flowing hair all day.
2. Side hair down
Manage and control unruly side hair for that sleek and clean look.
3. Make Curly Hair straight
Can straighten stubborn curly hair in a single pass.
4. No hair damaged
Special Ceramic coating hotplate saves your hair.
No burned hair and skin
Hotplate covers comb, avoid touching skin for safety.
5. Secure grip
Designed for Average hand size, bring excellent grip
- How to use M'STYLER
Volume up top hair
Comb top hair from front to back slowly.
Keep flowing hair all day with M'STYLER
Down Side hair.
Comb side hair from top to bottom slowly.
Get your side hair down with M'STYLER easily
Curly hair straight
Comb your whole hair from front to back slowly.
- Tip for using M'STYLER
Use for Top hair
1. Stick comb to top hair
2. Comb back very slowly to transfer heat to hair root. (comb back 0.5 cm per 1 second)
3. finish side hair with WAX or Hair Spray.
*When you use it to side hair, watch out for not touching to your ear.
- Precautions of using M'STYLER
1. Turn on.
2. After preheating, assemble it with comb.
3. Check it assembled completely.
-Remove foreign object form the Hotplate with tissue when it is turned off.
-If it has been turned on for a long time, heat would be transferred to comb.
- Turn on only when you use it.
1.Plug in after check the voltage.
2.Detach the comb from the machine and Turn on, check the lamp is light on, wait till warm up.
3.After 15 second for warm up, assemble comb. Pressing it to scalp and gently comb.
4.After use it, turn off, plug out and cool down. Keep it in safety place.
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Pin on Pinterest